Tuesday

Palm Beach Fashion Outlet located in West Palm Beach Huge difference location location location

Above the demolition of the used to be West Palm Beach Mall located on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd looks promising and from the ground it seems like a large task of demolishing and building by the opening supposedly in February 2014.  I seen the sign saying JCP is staying then watched a news report saying they are leaving!  I then walked into JCP and noticed a big sale going on up to 80% off hahahaha looks to me they are having a fire sale so I gladly gave them my business Yayy!  Good Riddance eye sore and hello to something better in West Palm Beach not Palm Beach as you can see by noticing this is not a body of land between the Intercoastal and Atlantic Ocean.

More info on the new Outlet Mall !!!!!!!


Promo video for ClothesKnows